1. SHIPPER: (Exporter of Record, U.S. Principal Party of Interest, USPPI, Complete name and address)
1a. SHIPPER IDENTIFICATION NUMBER: (USPPI Federal ID No., EIN, IRS, DUNS, or Customs ID No.)
2. SHIP TO: (Complete Consignee Name and Address)
2a. SHIP TO contact: Contact name
2b. SHIP TO contact: Telephone number
2c. SHIP TO contact: Facsimile Number
2d. SHIP TO contact: E-mail address
3. PARTIES TO TRANSACTION (Related or not):
4. ADDITIONAL CONTACT INFORMATION: (Notify party, Customs Broker, Freight Forwarder, The Party to whom the Pre-Alert is sent, complete name and address)
4a. ADDITIONAL CONTACT: Contact name
4b. ADDITIONAL CONTACT: Telephone number
4c. ADDITIONAL CONTACT: Facsimile Number
4d. ADDITIONAL CONTACT: E-mail address
5. END USER: (Ultimate Consignee, End User for Commerce or Licensing Purposes, Complete name and address)
6. Who should pay the freight charges?
7. What Mode of transportation would you like the cargo shipped?
7a. What service level do you need (for air shipments only)?
Specify date needed
8. Would you like us to insure your goods?
If yes, please specify value $
(If yes is checked and no value is specified, we will insure the cargo for the invoice value plus freight charges plus 10%)
9. Declared Value For The Carrier: (In the case that you carry your own insurance, does your insurance carrier require that you declare a value to the transporting carrier?)
If yes, please specify value $
10. SHIPPER'S REFERENCE NUMBER:
11. INCOTERMS (If known)
12. Total number of Packages:
13. Type of Package (i.e. Crate, Box, Pallet, etc.)
14. Dimensions of Packages:
15. Total Weight in pounds (Lbs.):
16. Description of Goods:
Special Wood Packaging Requirements Are In Effect For
Most Countries In The World. You May Wish To Verify Requirements At The Following Web Site:
17. Are your wood packages marked using ISPM markings?
18. Is there a Letter of Credit involved in this transaction?
19. Documents Enclosed:
20. Special Instructions or Equipment Required:
21. CARGO PICK-UP LOCATION: (Complete name and address)
21a. PICK-UP LOCATION: Contact name
21b. PICK-UP LOCATION: Telephone
21c. PICK-UP LOCATION: Facsimile
21d. PICK-UP LOCATION: E-mail address
22. SCHEDULE B DESCRIPTION OF COMMODITIES:
I certify that all statements made and all information contained herein are true and
correct. I understand that civil and criminal penalties, including forfeiture and
sale, may be imposed for making false or fraudulent statements herein, failing to provide
the requested information or for violation of U.S. laws on exportation (13 U.S.C. Sec. 305;
22 U.S. C. Sec. 401; 18 U.S. C. Sec. 1001; 50 U.S.C. App. 2401).
The USPPI authorizes the forwarder named above to act as forwarding agent for export
control and customs purposes.
I certify that I am aware of Transportation Security Administration (TSA) Security rules
which require that this cargo be screened. I consent to the screening of my cargo and duly
note that cargo may also be inspected by U.S. Customs and Border Protection prior to export.
Confidential - For use solely for official purposes authorized by the Secretary of
Commerce (13 U.S.C. 301 bill).
30. Duly authorized officer or employee name:
30a. Authorized Party title:
30b. Authorized Party telephone number:
30c. Authorized Party facsimile number:
30d. Authorized Party E-mail address:
Which office should receive this S.L.I.?
I don't know